Thru the years...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Waaaayyy overdue post

So I really need to be better at keeping this thing up. Brady has been working for Barrick Goldstrikes new mine Bald Mountain Mine as the maintinance supervisor. He loves his job and we are thankful the mining industry is doing so well. He's now on a 4 day on and 4 day off schedule which keeps him home 27 more days a year which we LOVE! :o) Cole is getting ready to start the 8th grade. Where has time gone? He's taller than me now and will soon pass up his dad I think. He will be going to North Cache. He's loved all of the camping he's done and will do this summer. He's camped at Newton dam, Lava Hot springs, Porcupine Dam, Cokeville Wyoming and is getting ready to go back to  next week. Then it's off to our camping trip and then to Camp Lull with the scouts for a week. A couple of weeks later the kids will go to Highcreek with their grandpa and grandma Johnson while mom and dad go to the Braun Brother Reunion music festival in Challis Idaho. SOOO looking forward to that! Our friends Kirk and Missy Heiner will be attending with us for the first time. Zane starts Kindergarten this year! His teacher Mrs Anderson will have her hands full of my spunky little guy hehe. He's very excited to get to ride a bus to school. He just finished up T-ball and loved socializing on the soccer field earlier this year. Gracie is going to be so lonely without him I'm afraid. She can't wait til she's old enough to play soccer, T-ball and go to school like her brothers. She's going to like having mom all to herself for a few hours once she gets over missing Zane and Cole tho. We have been doing alot of camping and are looking forward to going to Yellowstone and Island park in a couple of weeks. I have been busy with kids and camping. Loving every minute of it!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, this is a way overdue post, but I'm glad that you FINALLY did it! ;) I still can't believe how old your kids are getting - and as old as Cole is I always think he's older because he's so stinking tall! :)

    Thanks for the update on your life!

    ReplyDelete