Thru the years...

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 8, 2011

Ok.. I'll try to make this more than a yearly event :)

Wow I need to keep this up better! Our children are growing so fast! Cole will be starting the 9th grade this fall. He's shot up taller than me and is quickly catching up to his dad! He is growing into a wonderful young man. We love him very much. Zane completed Kindergarten and will be starting 1st grade nexy fall. He is so fun to be around and has one of the most infectious smiles and laughs of anyone I know. Gracie will be starting Kindergarten! I can't believe my baby will be going to school! She's such a sweet little girl. She has a heart of gold. We are so fortunate to have been blessed with such wonderful children!
It's been a very eventful past year. I'm currently recouperating from back surgery. I had a partial discectomy on my L5-S1 disc. It's been a long hard past year.. Emotionally and phyisically the hardest in my life. Recovery has been slow but I'm getting better every day.. There are occasional setbacks but overall I'm hopefull. I still cannot stand or sit for long periods of time without pain but it's so much better than before surgery!
My family has been so wonderful to help me thru this. Brady was able to take half of a month off to take care of me. He did a wonderful job of it too. I'm so lucky to have someone who loves me so much despite my many faults. He is my world!
 We have all been enjoying fishing trips this summer once I was well enough to get out of the house. Benson Marina has become a favorite lately. Gracie likes outfishing us all! The summer seems to be flying by. Cole finally gets his braces off next Monday and then goes to scout camp for the rest of the week. They will be going to Zion's to hike the Narrows and then do some mountain biking. In August Brady and I will be making our annual trip to the Braun Brothers Reunion music festival in Challis Idaho. We soooo look forward to our little outing and the kids enjoy going to visit grandparents while we are gone. Every September around our anniversary we take the kids to the Twin Falls County Fair in Idaho. We get to visit family and friends while there and have a wonderful time at the fair and rodeo. The kids LOVE this annual tradition!
Well I promise to try to keep this up better... I'll try to anyway :)

No comments:

Post a Comment